Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hipstamatic...for those frustating moments in life.

I wanted to write a post where I list all the stuff that's getting to me at the moment.  Work has been stressful and exhausting this week.  All I want to do right now is curl up in a ball on the couch and watch tv.  And I started writing all that stuff out, and didn't feel any better.  So here are some hipstamatic photos instead.  They make me much happier than a list of work crap. 

Gate

Horseshoes

Wildfowers

Flower

Tree + Sky

window

gate 2

field 2

I should relax I guess...tomorrow is Friday, afterall.  (It is Friday, right?  Please, please, please say it's Friday!)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ITS FRIDAY!!! LOL!! I love love love love the photos...and I hope your end of school time gets better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

TGIF! Hope your weekend is relaxing, crafty or whatever you want it to be! It's almost SUMMERTIME!

Cool photos, too, btw... :-)