- I just had a great time with some wonderful people from church.
- The weekend is.
- The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: "They look at her a long time before approaching, and when they do find something about her that they want, it is something simple within her".
- Mike tickles my fancy.
- I was walking for exercise a few days ago...I need to do that again now that the weather has improved.
- Jimmy Fallon makes me laugh!
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to firepit night, tomorrow my plans include seeing my famiy and Sunday, I want to relax!
I'm feeling a little stress melting away. Slowly. Two things were crossed off my list today -- the current work week, and hosting the Knife and Fork meal for May. (Knife and Fork is where we are grouped with three or four other couples from church, and have dinner at each others houses once a month.) I get stressed out so easily. Seriously, it wasn't that difficult. And, tonight marked the start of Firepit Season 2010! We didn't think that was going to happen, but we were very blessed that the forecast didn't go as expected. Here are a few photos from tonight.
Oh, and we now own two card tables and eight folding chairs. So that's exciting.