Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins, a senior prank, and fun mail

This week's Friday Fill-In:
  1. Sandwiches -- the best food to take on a picnic.
  2. Summer break cannot come soon enough.
  3. I'm always out of town when Old Navy has $1 flip flops.
  4. To love someone is a lifetime thing.
  5. I would love to go back to Athens, OH for a long hike.
  6. When I crave food, it's usually salty.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not making dinner, tomorrow my plans include buying running shorts and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fact that I don't have to go to work the following day!

Today was senior prank day at school.  Not that it's an officially declared day...you kind of find out about it once you get there.  Thankfully, the class of 2010 went easy on us -- one hallway filled with balloons.  My friend Carolyn snapped this pic before the students got there.  I have to admit that it was kind of pretty!  Not so pretty was the "yay-it's-Friday-and-there-are-balloons-it's-a-party" attitude amongst the underclassmen.  (Btw -- my favorite senior prank was the year they released three chickens in the front lobby.)



And I want to share some very special fun mail I received recently.  Amy emailed me not too long ago to tell me she had something that made her think of me.  How perfect is that label at the top?  :)  I love them!  Thank you so much for thinking of me Amy! 


And that's all for now!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  And I really hope you get three days of it.  :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I want a hallway filled with balloons!!! And loving amy's happy mail!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Breanne Crawford said...

i love the hallway filled with balloons! what a happy "prank"!