- Sandwiches -- the best food to take on a picnic.
- Summer break cannot come soon enough.
- I'm always out of town when Old Navy has $1 flip flops.
- To love someone is a lifetime thing.
- I would love to go back to Athens, OH for a long hike.
- When I crave food, it's usually salty.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not making dinner, tomorrow my plans include buying running shorts and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fact that I don't have to go to work the following day!
Today was senior prank day at school. Not that it's an officially declared day...you kind of find out about it once you get there. Thankfully, the class of 2010 went easy on us -- one hallway filled with balloons. My friend Carolyn snapped this pic before the students got there. I have to admit that it was kind of pretty! Not so pretty was the "yay-it's-Friday-and-there-are-balloons-it's-a-party" attitude amongst the underclassmen. (Btw -- my favorite senior prank was the year they released three chickens in the front lobby.)