Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eight dollars well-spent

I told you I actually bought something at the Peddler's Mall over the weekend.  Can you believe it?  It's a Polaroid Land Swinger.


Unfortunately, there's no way for me to take photos with this little beauty.  But it's so cute that I don't even care. 

In other news, I got to run today.  Considering that the forcast was rain, rain, and more rain this week, I was pleasantly surprised.  I can't think of a better way to wind down after a very long day of state testing, teaching without a planning period, and tutoring.  Well, except for ice cream for dinner.  (I'm very happy so many of you agree!)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! Find me a KODAK next time!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh what an awesome camera!!! LOVE IT!

So glad that you got to run!!!! Ice Cream for dinner...I AM SO THERE!!!

Have a great one!!!

sarah said...

i'm swooning over that! ;)

EverydayMe said...

love it!! {{hugs}} Michelle