Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Friday Monday -- 10 Things

  1. Jeggings. I never thought I'd wear them, but the salesperson at Maurice's convinced me to give them a shot.  They're fantastic!
  2. Vintage twin-lens reflex cameras.  In two weeks, my collection has grown from one camera to six.  (Thank you, Ebay.)  Big, big Art Walk plans for these guys.
  3. Walks in the park.  The weather and the boy finally cooperated on the same day, so we went for a two-mile walk on Thursday.
  4. Sandra Boynton.  Her books are so cute and quirky.  We love reading them to Liam.  But Not the Hippopotamus is one of our favorites.
  5. High-Contrast Books.  Another recent book discovery.  Black and white images that are easier for babies to see.  Liam seems interested in the pictures, so I guess it's working.
  6. Oatmeal with cranberries and glazed walnuts.  It's like a liquefied cookie.  In a good way.
  7. Angry Birds.  I tried to avoid getting into the Angry Birds fad, but alas, I could not resist.  It's just as addicting as I thought it would be.  Yay!
  8. Liam's Easter Basket.  Technically, it's a bucket.  A really cute bucket.  I had so much fun shopping for said bucket's contents. 
  9. Sunshine on Thursday?  Oh please, oh please, oh please let it be true!
  10. This amazing video by the Dave Crowder Band.  Yes, a Lite Brite made me cry.  

    2 comments:

    Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

    hmmmmmm... I am thinking that Elmo might just make an appearance in one of those books...and Mike didn't object??? LOL LOL LOL!! Loveeeeeeee your list! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    EverydayMe said...

    how nice for you both to go on a walk... yeah... and Jeggings??? had to look that one up... not sure I want to try them... I like jeans... they don't stretch when I eat too much and remind me I need to stop... with Jeggings... I'd be afraid I'd be too comfortable in them... and I'd have to go up a size from eating too much... silly I know... but I think I'll stick to what keeps me in line...

    Love the list... and thanks for playing along!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle