- Cute salt and pepper shakers. My mom has started collecting them for me...I don't know why she started doing this, but I'm glad she did.
- Similac coupons. And pre-mixed formula.
- Having Mike home this week. And not only because he took on several 2 AM feedings. It's so much fun watching him interact with Liam...makes me excited for the end of the school year.
- Finally visiting my LSS after about a year...and stocking up on some cute scrap goodies (because, you know, I needed more...).
- Nichole and Grayson. :)
- Wind-up toys.
- Jiffy muffin mix. The oatmeal muffin mix makes some seriously amazing cookies. The raspberry muffin mix makes some very yummy muffins.
- Visiting Grandma and Papaw...I mean Mom and Dad...I mean...I don't know what to call them anymore! Haha.
- Excellent test results for my dad!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Happy Friday -- 10 Things
Here are 10 more things that made me happy this week: