Sunday, November 18, 2012

The week in #fashiondiaries

I've been participating in #fashiondiaries over on Instragram for well over a year, and I think it's about time I start sharing my outfits over here.  I'd like to make this a weekly feature. 

Here are my #fashiondiaries for the previous week:

I've been going through a jeans phase lately...if I could wear them everyday, I think I would. #fashiondiaries
Was I really wearing elbow-length sleeves just last Sunday? 


A comfy blouse for today's #fashiondiaries, but I predict a sweater day tomorrow!
The Good: The scarf and blouse went together quite well.  The Bad: This was the last warm day of the week...


Told you it would be a sweater day! :D #fashiondiaries
...but at least the sweater is cozy!


I'm feeling so swamped and overwhelmed this week. Only a couple more days... #fashiondiaries
This is where I started to wear down.  It was a busy, stressful week.  One where I wasn't sure I could take on just one more thing.  Except that I did.  Several times. 


Bottom right sums up how I feel. Lol!  #fashiondiaries
Chaperoning a trip, TSA meeting after school, and -- oh yeah -- three hours of sleep.  The low point of my week.  But nothing a few rounds of "The Wheels on the Bus" couldn't cure. 

Liam and I wore our #Berea shirts today! #fashiondiaries
Friday was much better.  Seriously, you can't look at this kiddo in a beanie and not feel happy.  We wore our Berea shirts for college readiness week!


Oops! Completely forgot to post yesterday's #fashiondiaries...it was a long day of traveling.
On Saturday we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.  Ridiculous amounts of stuffing were consumed.  :)


No comments: