Thursday, November 29, 2012

Last week in #fashiondiaries (just a tad late!)


I spent much of today
being entertained by the cutest little guy I know!<span style=  
Sunday: Sweater for church...it was cold!!!  But isn't my guy cute?! 

Goodwill shoppers -- what do you do when you
come across a shirt with a gorgeous neckline, and later find that there's a
series of small holes on the front of it? (I guess I was just so excited when I
tried it on that I overlooked this flaw..lol!) A strat
Monday:  It was love at first sight for me when I saw this shirt.  So much so that I overlooked several holes in the front of it. A black cami and a strategically placed work ID solved the problem.  




I declare this the
longest shortest week ever!<span style=  
Tuesday:This was the face of a gal on Thanksgiving break.  Longest shortest week ever! 

Let the Thanksgiving
travel begin!<span style= 
Wednesday: Can I just say that moccasin-wedges (I guess you could call them that) are the best shoes ever?!

Happy Thanksgiving!<span style= 
Thursday:  I love how cute and funky Free People clothing is...even better when it's $3 at Goodwill!

Late night
#fashiondiaries from yesterday. One more Thanksgiving celebration to go. I'm
craving salad. :)
Friday:  We returned home late that night after two Thanksgiving meals.  Exhausted, but (surprisingly) I actually lost a little weight!


A comfy cardi is the
best medicine for a cold, right?<span style=   
Saturday:  Sickly.  I'm still trying to get over the crud as I type this (almost a week late...oops!)  However, I did manage to do a little Christmas shopping that day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your fashion diaries. mom