Monday, November 19, 2012

My little ham

Last night, while Mike went to discipleship class, Liam and I got some one-on-one time.  The little dude kept me plenty entertained! 


As soon as Mike left, Liam started asking, "Where Daddy?  Where he go?"  But then he realized he had strawberries. 



Over the weekend, my family played the "build a big tower and let Liam knock it over" game.  This is Liam more or less saying "don't knock it over...boom!"  :)




And I finally recorded Liam doing the motions to "The Wheels on the Bus".  I love how he chimes in to the last line. 

2 comments:

Jessica Heights said...

What a little sweetie!

EverydayMe said...

Just wanted to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving... enjoy the blessings that surround you... they are precious!

Happy Thanksgiving...
{{hugs}} Michelle