Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why I love thrifting...

After Liam was born, I found that many of my clothes didn't fit.  It was around the same time that I found out about Goodwill from my good friend Christina.  I will admit, I was hesitant to even browse at first...the Goodwill smell is kind of a turn-off.  But after seeing all her incredible cute outfits (her wardrobe is seriously amazing!), I started looking around.  I'm amazed at how many adorable finds I've come across since I started shopping there last summer.  Plus, I can buy 10 Goodwill tops for about the price of one brand new top!  (And that's if the new top is on the less-pricey end of the spectrum.)  

Here's a few of my favorite completely-thrifted outfits (minus the jewelry and boots...I'm not opposed to thrifted jewelry, but I prefer to splurge on my shoes). 

(Cardi - $2.50, top - $2.50, Skirt - $3.00)
(Cardi - $2.50, top - $2.50, Skirt - $3.00)

(Dress - $5.00)

(Dress - $5.00, sweater vest - $2.50, Sweater - $2.50)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your finds. I must try going more often.

@littlefashiondiary said...

I LOVE this post!! (not to mention the shout-out!) yay!! :D You picked some adorable outfits....but that had to be such a hard job considering that you have so many amazing thrifted finds!!! ahhh!