- Cinnamon sugar pita chips. Stacy's is my fave brand, but the Meijer brand isn't too bad either.
- Thrifting. This one's gonna be on the list for a very long time. It's no longer a pastime, but a way of life.
- Laugh & Learn toys. Really, this is one of Liam's favorites, but the little songs are pretty catchy, and they buy me just enough time to wash the dishes.
- This weather. Seriously. If I had a complaint, I'd say it was that we skipped over spring. But I don't really have a complaint. ;)
- Mint Dark Chocolate M&Ms. So addicting. I'm certain they'll take them away soon enough. I should start stockpiling now...
- Nuk sippy cups. The only kind he'll drink from.
- "Tah". That would be Liam-speak for "cat". He loves her. The feeling is not mutual.
- Anyone who isn't mommy or daddy. I don't say this in a self-pitying sort of way. He just enjoys the novelty of people he doesn't see everyday. He's very well-behaved for them, and will even crack a smile for them on his crankiest days.
- A Cuddle for Little Duck. Such a sweet bedtime book. He loves to count the ducks.
- Pattycake. A few weeks ago, he started clapping. Now he's mastering the "put it in the pan" action.