1. School was on a one hour delay.
2. I was only scheduled to work half a day anyway, because of a doctors appointment. So I wasn't even at work for 3 hours.
3. I got to go to Kid2Kid...awesome baby consignment store. (Thanks for the inspiration, Nicole!) And for as much as I have said that Liam already has enough clothes, I found bargains I couldn't pass up. I spent about 11 dollars and came home with the first four outfits (the last one came from Target, but was marked down super cheap).
4. My appointment with the midwife went well. I switched midwives a few appointments back...actually, she and I were in the same dorm our freshman year of college. She's so sweet, and every appointment I feel more and more confident I made the best decision. Anyway...I only gained one pound over Christmas. Seriously, I don't know if I ever did that not pregnant! Liam is head-down (hooray!), and blood pressure and heart rate are great!
5. I bought supplies to finish Liam's quilt. Also, I finally found a robe I liked (I told Mike that was what I wanted for Christmas, but I'm super picky about it because I can't stand the way a plush robe feels, and that seemed to be all I could find).
6. I called Mike on the way home, and he suggested a date night. So we went to First Friday in downtown...an evening of art, conversation, and an awesome cover band.
7. Oh, and it's snowing!
I hope your Friday was excellent!