Friday, January 21, 2011

Appointment, lunch, and shopping.

Today was my 35-week appointment with my midwife.  I can't believe I only have five weeks left (more or less)!  Liam's heartbeat was 148, and my blood pressure and hemoglobin were good.  Now I'm just waiting for the results from my strep B test. (Noel, my midwife, says I'm not allowed to go into labor until the results come back.)  And he's still head down -- I had a little scare on the way to the appointment when I felt hiccups up around my ribcage...normally I feel his hiccups really low, which is usually a sign that he's head-down.  But Noel felt confident that he hadn't changed positions on me.

We had lunch at Bob Evans'.  This is what I ordered (because I've been craving it ever since I had it last month):






This is what I ate:






I can't even begin to tell you what a strange combination raspberry vinaigrette and hard-boiled egg can be.  Even when you're pregnant. 

I went to Motherhood Maternity and found some cute gowns (along with a few other unmentionables that I won't mention).  :)



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a great check up! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mellybean@hughes.net said...

Cute gowns!