A few things going on right now:
- SIStv is having a 20% off sale today. So I browsed through the boutique and saw this! Yeah, that's me! That totally made me smile! So, should I add "t-shirt model" to my resume? :D (ETA: I just checked back, and they changed the photo. And that was the story of my short-lived career as a t-shirt model.)
- I got bored and bought two new rolls of duct tape today. Purple and turquoise. So pretty.
- I've been trying to leave lots of flickr love lately...flickr is one of those things that I forget is social from time to time. Sometimes I treat it like photo storage, but there is so much to see there!
- Oh Traci, I forgot to get back with you about the photo editing website...www.picnik.com. I've been having so much fun with it lately!
- Check out this girl's tutorial -- super cute, simple albums for ATC cards. I heart you, Brandy! :D
Would anyone be interested in an ATC swap? I know a few people have mentioned doing this on their own blogs, but that was back when I had no time to read blogs, so I found out about it a month or so after the fact. I have gotten out of the habit of making ATCs (though I love making them), and would love to make some that didn't have a theme. Let me know if you're interested. I'm feeling the need to challenge myself!
Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow!!!