Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mike!!!

Today my husband enters the final year of his twenties. He doesn't get excited about birthdays (especially those so close to 30). He doesn't like cake. He doesn't want gifts.

Of course, I enjoy all of those things. :)

I think I will make a pie in honor of today. And quietly order a few things from Amazon that I know he wants. He can't technically call it a birthday gift if it arrives a few days later...

<------Look at him...how could I NOT want to celebrate the birth of this guy? He's handsome, thoughtful, entertaining, encouraging, supportive, and so much fun to be with. And he likes the cat.


7 comments:

sandra said...

happy bday to your hubby!

Traci said...

happy birthday mike!!!

oh and bekka...u were telling me about a site that lets you vignette your photo.
do u know what i am talking about?
if so can u tell me the name of the place?
thx!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Mike!

Inka said...

happy birthday!! :)

Unknown said...

aww, tell mike happy birthday for me! you need to make him a cake and give him presents anyways, who cares what he wants?? lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bekka
Happy bday to Mike.
I say celebrate anyway, even if it's late.

I am finally recouping from the weekend. I had so much fun, and yes I am hoping to be there next year! We are going Where do you live?
Sandra

Charin Adams said...

Aww! Congrats Mike! :)