- Liam's babysitter. He's going to the sitter once a week through the end of the school year. (He'll be going full time in the fall.) Miss Julie (his sitter) thought it would be a good way to get to know him, and to get him used to a new situation. It was fantastic...so much so that it deserves it's own post.
- Mother's Day. My first one was fantastic! I am so blessed to be able to call myself a mom. I'm also incredibly blessed to have an amazing mother!
- Instragram. Christina (my friend and former student) got me started on Instragram this week. She said I'd be addicted, and she was so right!
- Fashion diaries. A fun little project on Instagram that I started today. I'll share my pics next week.
- The outdoors. Somehow, we skipped Spring and went straight into Summer. As much as I am not a fan of heat, I can't complain too much. It's been nice to go outdoors.
- Toys. Liam is starting to notice his toys. He has an elephant with crinkly ears that he absolutely loves.
- Graduation. My little brother graduated from college this week. I am super proud of him!
- Pad Woon Sen. My favorite Thai dish.
- Daytrips. We started thinking about one this evening. I'm excited!
- Fun cake pans. My mom gave me a cupcake pan that makes little 3-tier cakes. I tried it out this week...so cute! (Also considering a mini donut pan I saw at Michaels.)
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Happy Friday -- 10 Things
I know -- technically it's early Saturday. Shhhhh...I won't say anything if you won't. :)