Thursday, October 28, 2010

Skeleton decorations

I just wanted to share some Halloween decorations I made recently.  I bought these skeletons at Michael's a few years ago after seeing a really cute post on Elsie's blog (her old blog...the address escapes me at the moment...actually, I'm not even sure it still exists).  Anyway, I finally got around to making a skeleton couple.  What do you think? 


Tomorrow is dress-up day at school.  It's also the pumpkin carving contest.  My 7th period finally came up with a design today, and I must admit I'm pretty excited about it.  (Remember our winning robot-pumpkin from last year?)  I feel the need to retain bragging rights...and get a pizza party out of the deal.  :)  I'll have photos to share tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Deana said...

Cute, cute, cute! Have fun tomorrow! We just had our party today... I was in charge.... AGAIN. How do I end up in charge every year? I just want to, for once, watch another mom handle everything. LOL!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those are soooooooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Have fun tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica said...

Those are adorable!!! I hope you have great luck with the pumpkin carving and can still have bragging rights this year!

EverydayMe said...

cute seriously cute... {{hugs}} Michelle