Ingredients: 4 pork chops * pepper * salt * italian seasoning * 1 green pepper * 1 zucchini * 1 jar whole mushrooms * 1 tsp. garlic * 1 can italian-seasoned diced tomatoes
- In a skillet, sprinkle salt, pepper and italian seasoning on pork chops and cook all the way through. Remove and set aside.
- Add chopped green pepper to the pan, and cook on medium for about three minutes.
- Add zucchini to the pan. Continue to cook on medium for about two more minutes.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to pan. Continue to cook for about one minute.
- Add tomatoes to the pan. Stir vegetables and add pork chops. Allow pork chops to heat up and serve.