- In a sleepless moment sometime between 3 and 4 am, I figured out how I'm going to display my photos at the Art Walk this weekend.
- I lit an ocean scented candle to avoid the "funnel cake" effect from yesterday.
- I made my favorite comfort food for lunch -- Shells and Cheese.
- I attempted to start cleaning my room upstairs.
- I decided it would be better to put off laundry until tomorrow.
- I just realized that this is the last free week before school begins (next week is packed full of professional development).
- I have played way too much Bejeweled Blitz.
- VBS is exhausting, and proof that I should never become an elementary school teacher.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Today was not terribly interesting...
...but I'm going to bore you with the details anyway.