Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today was not terribly interesting...

...but I'm going to bore you with the details anyway.
  • In a sleepless moment sometime between 3 and 4 am, I figured out how I'm going to display my photos at the Art Walk this weekend.
  • I lit an ocean scented candle to avoid the "funnel cake" effect from yesterday.
  • I made my favorite comfort food for lunch -- Shells and Cheese.
  • I attempted to start cleaning my room upstairs. 
  • I decided it would be better to put off laundry until tomorrow.
  • I just realized that this is the last free week before school begins (next week is packed full of professional development).
  • I have played way too much Bejeweled Blitz.
  • VBS is exhausting, and proof that I should never become an elementary school teacher.
Ugh.  I feel like I've been the most boring blogger ever lately.  Any ideas on how to spice things up?  I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about my day, but lately, it's all I can think to blog.

5 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

Oh your blogging is fine..I feel the same way lately! Enjoy your time before it's back to school!! And I put off the laundry and everything else way too long...which means tomorrow will be cleaning before we have guests over for dinner tomorrow night..uggghhh!! Way to much to clean too. Hope you have a great week. Love, Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I enjoy your blogging..thank you very much!!! Makes me feel like I am that much closer to my Bekka!!!! And yayyyyyyyyyyy for shells and cheese! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

Hey I totally love to here about your day... it makes me smile. Keep it up. Big hugs,Amy

Amy said...

art walk!!! i'm so jealous! i wish i could come and visit your booth! :) :)

EverydayMe said...

we had shells and cheese for dinner last night... I love it when you do this... I think I should try it... but don't know where to start... maybe someday... with your inspiration I'll do this too... it's just too fun!!! thanks for sharing your hear!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle