My mom has been asking to see the pics I've taken from my new camera, so I thought I'd share my photos (along with what I've learned).
1. I learned that animals don't make great subjects. This was my first attempt. Lola was looking at the camera. Instead, I wound up with a shot of her ear. Nice.
2. I learned how close is too close.
3. I learned that I have a gorgeous view from my front porch, and blue skies show up quite nice in an instant photo.
4. I learned that it's still fun to take self pics!
5. Finally, I learned that if Mike (1) orders dessert and (2) that dessert is cake, it is definitely a photo-worthy moment. Seriously, moments like this only happen every hundred years or so. (And yes, he shared!)
And I'm so glad my Mom gave me 60 instax shots with my camera! :)