Sunday, July 4, 2010

Instax -- what I've learned so far

My mom has been asking to see the pics I've taken from my new camera, so I thought I'd share my photos (along with what I've learned).

1.  I learned that animals don't make great subjects.  This was my first attempt.  Lola was looking at the camera.  Instead, I wound up with a shot of her ear.  Nice.



2.  I learned how close is too close. 



3.  I learned that I have a gorgeous view from my front porch, and blue skies show up quite nice in an instant photo.


4.  I learned that it's still fun to take self pics! 



5.  Finally, I learned that if Mike (1) orders dessert and (2) that dessert is cake, it is definitely a photo-worthy moment.  Seriously, moments like this only happen every hundred years or so.  (And yes, he shared!) 



And I'm so glad my Mom gave me 60 instax shots with my camera!  :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love these!!! tell mike to share his cake with me too! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Love the pics Bekka! I have been thinking of getting an instant camera for the kids and I to share. Your pics just make me want one more:) HOpe you had a great weekend.

Amy said...

Awe. I love all you learned...Order the film from Amazon it is cheaper. Big hugs and Happy 4th!!! Hugs,Amy

EverydayMe said...

totally cool... want to get one... I think I'm jealous!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Deana said...

YUM on the cake! Cute photos! :-)