Sunday, October 4, 2009

September Photos

First, the 365 photos. I'm going to admit that I've been a little lazy this month, and there were too many times that I remembered to take the photo at 11 pm. But, I'm still proud of myself for keeping up with this project for the 3rd month in a row. October will be better.




Then, the mugshots. This month, I stopped uploading to Daily Mugshot consistently. I just can't keep up with getting a photo uploaded before midnight every single day. I'll still upload when I can remember to, but I'm not going to stress myself out over it (because, remember Bekka, this is supposed to be fun!) :)




And finally, the banners. Only two this month. Really, I imagined the powers that be changed them out more frequently before I started this project.



Now, if you'll excuse me, the first banner of October is waiting for me. :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

On those mugshots...my faves are #2 and #16 :):):):):):) And hehehehehehehe the 2nd banner makes me giggle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

That second banner is funny! I'm trying to take a photo a day for Oct. We'll see how that goes. :) Hope you're having a fun weekend!

sarah said...

great photos bekka!!! why are you not around to take my model photo shoot?! HAHHA JUST KIDDING! yeah right?!

anyway, just wanted to say have a great week!

hugs,
sarah.

Michelle Gautreaux said...

cute mugshots!

Deana said...

How fun & cute! I need to check out that Daily Mugshot site! :-)

Unknown said...

i love all the pics! It looks like you remember way more than most people would, i would never remember! lol. i hope youve been having a great month girl! :D

Melonie said...

Great pics Bekka!

mandysea said...

Love the photos!!!

Those Livingroomsfloor tags are gorgeous too!!