Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite flower

Here is my layout for the new TAAFOMFT challenge -- tell us about your favorite flower. I just love the hydrangea. I really wanted them in my wedding bouquet, but the florist said no. They needed too much water, and she didn't want to work with them. But at our new house, we have four hydrangeas!!! Totally makes up for that. :)



Also, if I owe you a package, I am working on getting all of my mail together this weekend. I had some handmade stuff that is going out, and that took a little extra time. Also, I only wanted to make one trip to the post office.

Oh, and a little good news on the homefront -- Lola figured out the cat door this morning!!!

Well, I'm off to watch my husband buy running shoes. I hope this won't be a day-long process. I pride myself in being able to say that I can buy shoes faster than he does. But I also buy larger quantities of shoes, so I guess it all evens out in the end. :)

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just adore Hydrangeas....they are my favorite!!!!!! Have fun shoe shopping with Hubby!!! :)

AuroraTN said...

You take such awesome photos. This is beautiful!

Melonie said...

Have fun shoe shopping! Love your LO!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO!!!!! And YAY for Lola! :):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

So sweet & beautiful.... just so girly! ♥ it! :-)