Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Scrapstars challenge is up!

I forgot to mention that the new Scrapstars challenge is up! The challenge is to make a layout about someone whose name appears in a song title or lyric. Of course, I chose my Lola. :)




I had such a good time tonight! Several of us from our Sunday School class got together because we're going to start meeting for small group study. I was so nice to hang out with all of them! Our Poland trip meeting is tomorrow, so we're getting together with many of the same people again!

And then I'm working on my portfolio. Sigh. It can't all be awesome. I did manage to finish most of the section that introduces the pieces I chose to include. Because it wasn't enough for me to actually write these papers. I am not truly degree-worthy until I regurgitate that which has already been graded.

Kids, don't let anyone fool you: education is a series of portfolios with a sprinkling of teaching.

Yeah, I get slightly bitter at the end of the school year. Bear with me...the light at the end of the tunnel is starting to appear. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im sorry youre having to work on that portfolio, doesn't sound like much fun! Hope the end of the school year comes by really fast for you!
I looove your lo for the scrapstars challange, lola is so cute!