Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I miss you, bloggy!

I promise I haven't given up on the vlogging tour...I recorded the living room twice, and was SOOO bored with the results. I'm gonna try to tape in smaller increments this week.

Fun news: I'm going to the SISiversary crop in June!!! I am so excited about this! I get to meet all sorts of new people, take a class, scrap (of course!)...I can't wait!

We went to our church couples retreat in Pigeon Forge last weekend -- it was so much fun. I think we went to every shoe store in town (and PF has tons of outlet stores!). Oddly enough, the search for the perfect shoe was not for me, but for Mike. After two days of looking, he found his perfect pair. I had my camera with me, so I wasn't bored. :) (That's Mike in the brown jacket.)

Starting to feel a little sicky tonight...I'm really hoping not, but I'm sniffly, sneezy, and my eyes are all itchy. Ugh.

March started out with some beautiful weather...then it snowed. Luckily, we were in Tennessee, so we didn't have to deal with much of it! Now we're back to nicer weather!

Oooh, remember the set of gold and black mugs in my kitchen video? I found the matching pitcher! For $.50!!! We were in the Peddler's Mall, and I overlooked it the first time, but Mike wanted me to look at a popcorn popper, and there it was!!! So I made a daily card in honor of it (naturally).


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool cards Miss Bekka!!
Yay to the SIS booking!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Hope your not getting sick! But I'm feeling that way too!

Mika said...

That's the spirit, cool cards. Mika

Valerie said...

LOVE the cards!! How you finding it to keep it up?! I'm not doing too bad, I actually look forward to it!! So, cool to have found you on facebook, that place is addicting!!

Inka said...

those cards are beautiful, as always what you do!
that shoe store you went, it looks like heaven lol. not a good place for a shoe addict like me. ;)

have a nice weekend and don´t get sick!

Unknown said...

i love your dailies! I cant wait to see your new videos, when you finally get one youre happy with! hehe.
congrats on finding the matching thermos! what a lucky find!
I wish i was going to sisaversary, i know youre going to have sooo much fun!!

Babydoll said...

Found you from someone else's blog. Love your little cards!

Mandi Johnson said...

the picture in the shoe store is fun!

Michelle said...

lovely dailies!! =) Looks like you've been having fun!! Hope you manage to dodge the cold that's coming on!

Lisa said...

excuse me, where is your happy list? :)) hope you're feeling better doll face! are you on spring break this week?

Unknown said...

Awesome shoe mirror picture!!!

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

guess what Bekka? I spent today making mini cards and I love them so much...thanks for all the inspo!!!