Monday, November 5, 2007

Feeling pretty good right now...

#1 - I have a day off tomorrow! Hooray for election day!

#2 - I'm doing pretty well with my soda-fast. And yeah, I will go ahead and own up to having a cranberry Sierra Mist. But I'm drinking so much more water, and it feels great!

#3 - Our college homecoming is this weekend. I can't believe it has been five years since I graduated college...time has flown. Hopefully we'll get to see people we haven't seen in awhile. At the very least, I'll get to harass my little brother while he works at food service. (Just kidding -- that has to be one of the most difficult jobs on campus -- I'm so proud of him for having such a good attitude about working there!)

#4 - I did a little scrapping. This time, I used a really bad photo from Mike's graduation. I think it works, though. :)




#5 - This is a big one -- I am curbing my personal spending! I'm becoming more analytical about my purchases (Mike and I have a personal spending allowance every month, and in the past, my tendency has been to blow through mine rather quickly). It's amazing how being honest with myself about why I want to buy something can make me set it back on the shelf! I've done this so many times over the past couple of weekends, when normally I might not have. It's a hard habit to break - I don't make many big purchases, it's the little ones that sneak up on me and cause me problems. I'm still not where I want to be, but I am certainly improving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm really impressed with how you turned a blurry to an amazing one! It fits perfectly and makes a ton of sense!! I hope you're enjoying your day off...no election day off in college... :(