Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fashion Diaries: Week 4

I'm playing catch-up on my fashion diaries.  Remember, if you use Instagram, feel free to join in by tagging your pic with #fashiondiaries.

Day 22: The nail polish and the earrings.  Confession: this top looks only looks slightly better on me than it did when I was 16 weeks pregnant.  So we're focusing on the positives. 
#fashiondiaries day 22

Day 23: Handkerchiefs...that's not bad.  Get it?  Snot...handkerchief.  Hee.  You can see my handkerchief-as-an-accessory post over at Little Fashion Diary.
#fashiondiaries day 23

Day 24: Shiny metallic sandals.  I splurged at Target. 
#fashiondiaries day 24

Day 25: Working.  In my lab.  Not my most stylish day, but still worth documenting.
#fashiondiaries day 25

Day 25: BONUS.  To make up for my lack of style, here's a cute vintage dress that Mike's aunt gave me over the weekend. It only needs to be taken in a little at the top.  The pics just don't do it justice. 
#fashiondiaries

Day 26: 95 degrees.  Hot day?  Why not wear a sweater?  I got excited when I found this in my closet...I haven't worn it in forever.  Not sure why I couldn't pick a cooler day for this.  Giving new meaning to fashion victim
#fashiondiaries day 26

Day 27: Hitting up the Goodwill with Christina.  We decided to "sneak" onto the construction site for a new restaurant.  Yep, we're bad apples, that's for sure.
#fashiondiaries day 27

Day 28: The sweet yellow ride...not mine.  The sweet red pin, however, is. 
#fashiondiaries day 28

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

I love wearing my grandmothers old handkerchiefs on my wrist... I've also taken off the band from my watch and one of the handkerchiefs on instead... so fun... thanks for the reminder...
{{hugs}} Michelle

Amy said...

you look so pretty and cute! I just love your hankerchief post.