Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stressed. Frustrated. Overwhelmed.

Lessons I hope my students learned today:  (1) Don't expect me to decipher an assignment written in yellow highlighter. (2) Don't bring your drama into my room.  (3) Please, please, please don't ask me to let you watch a basketball game during class. 

Sigh.  It has most certainly been one of those days.  It seemed like everyone wanted something from me this afternoon (beyond the normal teacher stuff), and I just became incredibly overwhelmed at the end of the work day.  Thank goodness the weather was gorgeous.  A brisk walk around Mike's bike trail does wonders. 

So, in honor of my low point, here's a lovely emo-gothy pic I edited on picnik yesterday.  (I know today puts me nowhere near being emo-gothy.  But just humor me, okay?)  :)


I'm very happy tomorrow is Friday.  I will wear jeans to work, and my day will be fantastic.  I hope your day is fantastic, too. 

8 comments:

mandiegirl said...

Hope tomorrow is GREAT for ya! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

bummer peeps were poopy heads to u today...hope the jeans help tomorrow and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the emo-goth pic! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JessiW said...

Hope your day tomorrow is better:) Love that photo!!! Love, Jess

Hanneke said...

Today must be a better day, wearing jeans makes you feel better!!

I was wondering arren't you alowed to wear jeans to school??? Or is that a real dumb question???

Jocelyn said...

Some days are just sooooo trying!!!! Hope that Friday is a much better day for you!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

BRANDY said...

geesh no basketball during class?!?! you r one tough cookie. LOL. Today is friday and all will be good!

Melonie said...

Hope today was better Bekka!

amy lapi said...

oh, dear. everything will be SO bright SO soon, i can feel it! :))