Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins and Louisville

  1. I am so looking forward to seeing Mike in a little while.
  2. I need food later (but not much later).
  3. When you get a new layout made, I'd love to see it.  :)
  4. Being a teacher is a big part of my life.
  5. If you need anything history-related, Mike is your go-to guy.
  6. I just returned from a trip.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dominoes, tomorrow my plans include nothing (yay!) and Sunday, I want to make a fruit bouquet!

So I really did just return from a technology conference in Louisville.  Lots of fun -- brought back some great ideas to use in my classroom...sadly I did not bring home the big screen TV that was being given away. 

But I did build a robot...



And went to a nice dinner...



And saw a masseuse in a kilt at the vendor showcase...



And saw a ball made of name tags while on a side-trip Frankfort.


So it was a fun few days.  But I'm very happy to be home.  Back to some regular blogging tomorrow! 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i want a ball made from name tags! that is too cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melonie said...

Totally loving that ball of nametags. I think I'm going to start one made from all of my visitor passes from volunteering at the kids school. Then when they are naughty teenagers I can throw the ball at them and say "look at all I've done for you" ok a little dramatic on that last part...but still...I think I'll start one. Hope you have a great weekend.

Amy said...

really love melonie's idea!!!!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Building a robot sounds fun!!

Jocelyn said...

That ball is awesome...loved the pics!!!

EverydayMe said...

I love the name tag ball... how fun is that!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle