Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Friday Eve" Post

  • Loved, loved, loved The Office season premiere!!! Well worth the wait.
  • Been looking forward to a presidential debate. Hope that happens tomorrow.
  • Starting a scrapbooking club at school.
  • Getting together with her tomorrow for some Chinese food.
  • Swapping ATCs with her.
  • Bought this tonight. Can't wait to try it out.
  • Tomorrow is Friday!
  • Hubs has a sinus infection and is snoring. I'm probably gonna sleep on the couch tonight. But that's okay, because I like the couch.
  • Can't stop listening to this song.
  • Reconnected with a good friend tonight. I wish we didn't live so far away from each other.
Have a great Friday!
And just so you know, I totally appreciate each and every one of your comments! Don't be shy! :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

you started a scrap club?! how cool!! can you be my teacher? :)

Kate said...

how good was the office!!!! :)

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

happy friday to you too!)

metrochic said...

YAY!

Linda said...

I wanna be in your class!!