Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long time, no blog!

I've been a bad blogger lately! Forgive me!

I woke up with the worst sinus pressure ever a little while ago. Ugh! Feeling a little better, but I feel it lingering.

Good news: I'm still soda-free! I think this is day 12. I'm past the point of cravings - yay!!! The thing that has tripped me up in the past is going out to eat -- I usually want a soda with my dinner, and I usually convince myself if I just have soda when we go out, it's not a big deal. We went out a couple of times this weekend...and I had water! And tea. I'm so proud of myself right now!

Feeling kinda crappy about my job right now. I don't think my principal understands what it is a technology teacher does. From what I have gathered this week, a tech ed teacher should spend the time that she should be teaching putting together a freaking newsletter. That sucks, because I see more meaningless tasks like that in my future: I think I've been labled the "resource" -- the one everyone goes to when they want a project organized in a snazzy way (layout, video, etc). If it is, I'm out of there. Screw it. I didn't go to school only to have my class constantly interrupted for newsletter and video projects.

If you've read this far, I thank you for indulging me in a vent-session! I'll have happier stuff in my next post, promise. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

dude that sucks. you should say hell to the no! hehe but yeah, don't let them walk all over you! they may not realize it's bothering you though...you may want to say something? i dunno, tough subject.

but glad to hear the cravings are gone! it always gets easier with time....and that what i keep trying to tell myself about deserts...not working though :P

BRANDY said...

Venting always makes things better! BTW you've been tagged. Check out my blog for the rules.

Mika said...

Hang on. Love to see new work from you/ Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)