Sunday, September 9, 2007

You may only know me as Rebekka...

Saw this on a few other blogs, and thought I would try it. This was so much fun, and I am partial to my rockstar name! Check to see if you've been tagged at the end!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Hannah Corolla

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Butter Pecan Sugar

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
r.bes

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Turtle

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Prestonsburg

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Besre

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")
Green the Izze

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
John Jack

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Raspberry Lemon Drop

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )
Carolyn (my dad doesn’t have a middle name!) (I'll go ahead and own up to originally saying "last" instead of "middle". This is why I should never post late at night!)


I tag...Christina! (Are you surprised? You may be the only one reading! lol.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! oh my goodness...

I can't believe your dad doesn't have a last name!!! :oO

Bekka said...

Oops! I meant MIDDLE name! Wow, that sounds weird, doesn't it? :) Changing that right now...

Anonymous said...

love all the names how fun ;) you should play dress up and play each character for a photo and scrap it!!! umm maybe not.. that sounds like a lot of work!!

Unknown said...

Haha...that's so funny! I had never heard of anyone without a last name! Well, I'm really glad he has a last name. :)

Also...I agree with Jenn...maybe you should scrap a dress-up! Just maybe not the stripper one...lol.

Bekka said...

The rockstar one would be fun...maybe the Jedi. Definitely in agreement with you about the stripper! :D

Leigh-Ann said...

i did it :) fun!
http://frecklednest.blogspot.com/2007/09/you-may-know-me-as-leigh-ann.html