Monday, August 6, 2007

Getting back in the groove

Mike is back in school this week. I still have two weeks until I go back, so I pampered him a little tonight. That first week back can be the most difficult. And I got to play "tech support" when he was trying to figure out how to use his Airliner (a really nifty classroom tool that let's you use your computer screen from anywhere in the classroom -- I want one!).

Great news -- my mom started her new job with after-school daycare today! Congrats, Mom!

I'm actually in the mood to work on my classroom -- if only I could get in the building! My deparment head took a (possibly illegal) tour of the building. My classroom seems to be in order, but there is an open area to the building addition. I dread unpacking, so I really need to get all my paperwork (syllabi, lesson plans, etc.) in order so I'll have more time to unpack all my stuff! (If you've seen my room, you know why I dread this!)

Today I went to my favorite clothing store ever, and found two nice pairs of khakis. And I found these shoes at Target.

Teaching a scrapbook class tomorrow night using this paper and this paper.

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

I just bought a few things from Maurices while in OK. That cardigan in my Pretty Momma picture is from there. I've shopped there for years!