In honor of the day. I hope yours was wonderful!
1. My faith. I am thankful for a merciful savior.
2. My husband. I have a man who loves and respects me. He is generous, caring, and supportive. And he isn't afraid of the kitchen...always a plus.
3. My family. I am thankful for the strong foundation they gave me, and the constant love and support I receive from them.
4. My friends. I've gotten to know so many great people, through church, work, and my hobbies. Lots of great memories as a result.
5. Our house. Very thankful that we were not only able to buy a house this year, but that we were able to save up a significant down-payment.
6. My job. As frustrating as it can be at times, I am so thankful to be employed right now. And the whole "molding the future" thing isn't so bad either. :)
7. Necessities and comforts. Basic things that I know I take for granted everyday. Clean drinking water, more than enough food to eat, a matress to sleep on, clothing, electricity, a car...and so much more that I'm sure I'm still taking for granted that can be added to this list.
8. Lola. My oh-so-skittish kitty ( Skitty? Scat? Skitten?) who seems to like me on occasion, and doesn't hiss at me like she does to strangers -- even when I know I'm getting on her nerves.
9. Cameras, yarn, and pretty paper. Because they make my spare time fun.
10. Connection. Being able to pick up my phone or turn on a computer, and connect to a great big world.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone